Whether you are a full-time resident or a seasonal second home owner, you are a part of the Cape May community. To help keep you informed and safe, we have put together some information that you might find useful as you navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces and Homes
- CDC Household Checklist for COVID-19
- CDC Running Essential Errands during COVID-19
- Visit our COVID-19 Resources page for more national, state and local information.
- “10 Things You can Do to Manage COVID-19 at Home” (CDC Video):
Be sure to check out our Business Updates page for up-to-date information about what’s currently open in Cape May. And take a look at our Community Resources page for information about local services, and our Virtual Events page for some creative online ideas from Cape May organizations.