Are you a business owner in Cape May? Here is some information that you might find useful as you navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- Can My Business be Open? (From NJ.gov, updated May 6, 2020)
- A Proposal to the Governor for the Reopening of Cape May County
- Guidance on Protocols for Reopening Cape May County Businesses
- “The Road Back” Roadmap from NJ Governor Phil Murphy (April 29, 2020)
- COVID-19 Information for New Jersey Businesses
- CDC Guidance and FAQs for Business and Employers
- CDC Cleaning Decision Tool
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, and Businesses
- Cape May County COVID-19 Business Recovery Guidelines (May 2, 2020)
- Visit our COVID-19 Resources page for more national, state and local information.
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality Association COVID-19 Resources
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality “Safe Dining” Guidelines for Reopening Restaurants
- American Hotel and Lodging Associations (AHLA) Cleaning Standards
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality “Safe Stay” Guidelines for Reopening Hotels
As they become available, additional printable resources will be available for you to download here: