For All Businesses
Click here to see the NJ state rules and guidelines for reopening different types of businesses. If you have questions about this information, please contact the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May at 609-884-5508.
Are you a business owner in Cape May? Here is some additional information that you might find useful as you navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- Can My Business be Open? (From NJ.gov, updated May 6, 2020)
- A Proposal to the Governor for the Reopening of Cape May County
- Guidance on Protocols for Reopening Cape May County Businesses
- “The Road Back” Roadmap from NJ Governor Phil Murphy (April 29, 2020)
- COVID-19 Information for New Jersey Businesses
- CDC Guidance and FAQs for Business and Employers
- CDC Cleaning Decision Tool
- CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, and Businesses
- Cape May County COVID-19 Business Recovery Guidelines (May 2, 2020)
- Visit our COVID-19 Resources page for more national, state and local information.
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality Association COVID-19 Resources
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality “Safe Dining” Guidelines for Reopening Restaurants
- American Hotel and Lodging Associations (AHLA) Cleaning Standards
- NJ Restaurant and Hospitality “Safe Stay” Guidelines for Reopening Hotels
As they become available, additional printable resources will be available for you to download here: